Altair 3 Pro has some awesome new features including a complete enclosure, flexplate for easy print removal and auto calibration. Altair 3 Pro also comes with the NOVA all-metal hot end, instant-on heated bed, and all metal frame construction.
Altair 3 Pro
Altair 3 Pro is an all metal, fully enclosed 3D printer intended for professionals who are interested in printing industrial grade materials. With a removable enclosure and frame made out of aluminum, Altair 3 Pro was built for quality. The flex plate allows easy removal of prints and the ability to quickly change out printing surfaces. Our unique auto-calibration system ensures quality prints.
Altair 3 comes with a spool holder, tweezers (for cleaning nozzle), and a part removal tool for removing finished printed objects from the bed.
Altair 3 Pro – Tech Specs
- Fully Automatic Bed Calibration: for optimal adhesion of first layer ensuring reliable prints every time
- PrintSpace 3D NOVA Hot End: All-metal, high-heat, prints at high speeds without jamming, heats up rapidly, max temp 300C
- Nozzle: .40mm standard universal nozzle (can switch out to other nozzle sizes available in our store)
- Magnetic Arms: for easy hot end or nozzle change out
- Full Enclosure: Removable clear enclosure surrounding the frame
- Frame: Powder coated aluminum metal frame
- Printer Dimensions: 27.75” by 15.5” by 15.5” (705mm by 393mm by 393mm)
- Weight: 16.8 lbs (7.6kg)
- LED Side Lights
- Instant-on Heated Bed: heats up in less than 90 seconds
- Flexplate: By slightly flexing, prints are easily and safely removed from the flexplate
- BuildTak Bed Surface: for optimal adhesion with multiple materials
- Comes with Simplify3D® Software: Improve your print quality with Simplify3D, the powerful 3D printing software that gives you total control for amazing 3D prints. Altair is also compatible with Mattercontrol, Cura, Astroprint, Octoprint, Repetier & Skeinforge.
- Brain: 32 bit controller
- LCD Front Panel Control: allows you to print, calibrate, control print settings, and view print progress
- Front Panel Micro SD Card: for untethered printing
- USB Connectivity: compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Print Volume: 7” diameter by 10” high with enclosure (177mm diameter by 254mm high) or 8.5” diameter by 10” high without enclosure (205mm diameter by 254mm high)
- Supported Materials: Over 20+ materials including PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, PVA, HIPS, PETT, TPU, Metallic fill, “Tough (purchase at www.printspace3d.com/store)
- High Speed Positioning: up to 300mm/s
- Print Tolerance (X, Y): 100 micron (0.1mm)
- Layer Thickness (Z): 40 micron
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Standard 110V input (220V available upon request)
Altair 3 Pro comes standard with a 6 month warranty. An Extended Service Plan is available for those seeking peace of mind.