Heated Bed & Build Plate Assembly
This heated bed option is ideal for printing with ABS and for reducing warp for large PLA prints. The heated bed has two parts. The silicone heating element and the Borosilicate glass build surface (10.5″ round) that provides a very durable, level surface for printing.
The platform simply snaps into the three bed tabs on the base of the Altair, however, clamps, magnets or other attaching methods can be used depending on which printer you have.
- 240W AC powered silicone heating element
- Incredibly fast heating
- Built-in thermistor, power leads, and connector
- Precisely cut and constructed of heavy-duty borosilicate glass
- Resistance to scratch and thermal shock
- Conducts heat evenly across the build surface to ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface
- Glass size:270mm x 3mm (10.5″)
- Includes embedded NTC thermistor
Note: this does not come with Buildtak, but it can be purchased separately.